Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Everything is Jumpin'

Song: Everything is Jumpin'
Artist: Artie Shaw

Why we like this song: N--This song is a 4 minute and 22 second all-out-house-party-in-a-bag, with one heck of an ending!! It never fails to leave me feeling all satisfied and full of sunshine and exclamation points after listening/dancing to it! It was on the second swing dance cd I ever bought (the first of course being the Swing Kids sound track), and I only recently dusted it off again to find that I had been missing out on this song for years and years! Lesson learned: don't neglect your old music! Exclamation point!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hey - Thank you soooooo much for posting this blog! I'm really enjoying it! Can't wait to keep reading.

I've got a blog going, too...tho it's on a different topic. Tea stuff. Enjoy.

See you tomorrow night, Stephanie W.

http://www.stephcupoftea.blogspot.com/

2:41 PM  
Blogger J. said...

I know!!!

I recently rediscovered a cd in my collection:

Duke Ellington: New Mood Indigo

Beautiful stuff! It has an amazing version of The Feeling of Jazz, and other great stuff!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home